The purpose of the Londonderry Youth Football & Spirit (LYFS) organization is to provide football and competitive cheerleading for youth ages 5-15 in Londonderry and the surrounding area.

Home

My my My my

Alex Lyskawa
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: Alex Lyskawa
Posted by: Thomas Smith of lyfs.org
Date/Time:
To the Lyskawa Family,
I had just heard within the past couple of days of the tragedy that has befallen the Lyskawa family and the Londonderry community. I am deeply shocked and saddened with Alex's passing. While I had only known him as his coach for a short amount of time you never forget anybody you spend that time with. My memories of Alex will always be of him working hard, always smiling and being a great teammate. He had lots of friends on the team and everyone was proud of his accomplishments on the motorcycle circuit. I still remember him telling me he would be missing a game because of a race. And how I told him that while I would perfer him at the game that he need to do what he had to. And I told him to bring home the gold! And if I remember correctly he did! He definately was a competitor. My son Emmitt, myself and my entire family send our condolences to the Lyskawas in their time of grief. And I thank them for the oppourtunity I had to know Alex and to spend a brief amount of time with him. I know he will be missed.

Thomas Smith  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
Alex Lyskawa  Thomas Smith   9 Years ago