The purpose of the Londonderry Youth Football & Spirit (LYFS) organization is to provide football and competitive cheerleading for youth ages 5-15 in Londonderry and the surrounding area.

My my My my

JV/V Coaches
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: JV/V Coaches
Posted by: Lynn Holland of lyfs.org
Date/Time:
I am writing this today hfter hearing who will be coaching for the up coming season. I am completly disgusted that this organization would welcome back coaches who repeatedly disrespected and humiliated our children! The board knew of many of us feeling that way yet chose to ignore it. How is this a "family" organization when kids are repeatedly told they are stupid, dumb and that they to quote one "need a shoe up their ass?" I can't even write some of the language used on these kids. Any parent who was on the field last year knows exactly what I'm talking about. The language was only one issue, the humiliation and head games are another. My son played as a Pee Wee at the age of 9 after only 2 years of playing football, he had a tough coach, it didn't bother him. He got yelled at and screamed at too. That coach was let go. Shayne loved that coach! We understand that this is afterall football. These coaches make his old coach look like a saint, yet they are allowed to come back. I just don't get it. Looks like we can take our August vacation after all. I won't spend another year with that pit in my stomach, watching the love of football drained from my son at the hands of these jerks!

LYNN HOLLAND  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
JV/V Coaches  Lynn Holland   8 Years ago
    Re: JV/V Coaches Chris Cole 8 Years ago